- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Unlock Your Team’s Potential: For User Support
August 14, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This event is ONLY for User Support Services staff who report to Stephen Flynn.
Last October, Fordham IT hosted a new professional development workshop, created by Dr. Joseph Sclafani, for IT staff. Many participants attended with their team so they could learn ways to work better together.
Dr. Sclafani is offering this workshop again, but this time he will work closely with your team alone.
Understand the dimensions of diversity, including social and cognitive ones, and their relationship to inclusion.
Appreciate the contribution an inclusive workplace culture makes to team and organizational effectiveness.
Reflect on how to leverage the cognitive diversity within your team to enhance its effectiveness and its contribution to Fordham IT.