- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- This event has passed.
Unlock Your Team’s Potential: For Networks & UC
September 5, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This event is ONLY for Networks and Unified Communications IT staff who report to Mark McNeil.
Last October, Fordham IT hosted a new professional development workshop, created by Dr. Joseph Sclafani, for IT staff. Many IT staff attended with their team so they could learn ways to work better together.
Dr. Sclafani is offering this workshop again, but this time he will work closely with your team alone.
> Understand the dimensions of diversity, including social and cognitive ones, and their relationship to inclusion.
> Appreciate the contribution an inclusive workplace culture makes to team and organizational effectiveness.
> Reflect on how to leverage the cognitive diversity within your team to enhance its effectiveness and its contribution to Fordham IT.