- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Tips of the Trade – Best practices for Teaching Online (webinar)
March 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
In this webinar, designed mainly for PCS online faculty, you’ll learn about and share tips, resources, and best practices for teaching online. Find out how to deliver online instruction that engages your students and incorporate effective strategies that have been successful at Fordham in the past. Led by Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist from Faculty Technology Services.
Webinar Link: https://fordham.webex.com/meet/ftc