- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Teaching Tools: Google Apps and More (LC)
August 15, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Discover how to make the most of Google Apps in the classroom. They’re great for teamwork, collaboration, submitting and editing papers, as well as keeping your syllabus up to date without having to distribute a new copy to the class.