- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Teaching Tools: G Suite and More (webinar)
January 23, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Review the basics of using G Suite, Google’s powerful set of apps, in your classes. We’ll also go over some useful tips and tricks for enabling collaboration, document creation, and more.
EdTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/techshops/google-apps/