- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Making Up Weather Absences (webinar)
November 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Don’t worry about falling behind when school is closed for weather absences. In this techshop, we’ll cover options for creating audio files and screencasts, and using other resources to help you stay on schedule.