- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Course Continuity (webinar)
March 6, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Staying in touch with your students is vital throughout any significant change in the schedule or administration of your class(es)—especially as a result of a crisis impacting all or part of campus. In this workshop, we’ll review some general strategies to teach remotely as well as a variety of tools to help your course stay on schedule if the campus is ever closed.
See more resources for course continuity preparation.