- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Rhino Workshop: Intro and Beginning Course (LC)
April 11, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:15 pm
Intro and beginner course on using Rhinoceros 6 for 3D printing, given by Alexey Sanko from the Visual Arts Department.
Selected Topics Include:
– Intro to Rhino
– How to get around Rhino
– Drawing basic 2D shapes
– Conversion to 3D
– 3D Beginner
– Rendering and Materials
– Exporting and Importing 3D Models