- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- Planning for What’s Next
- A Student’s Perspective: Virtual Learning at Home
- This event has passed.
Plagiarism Detection Tools (Turnitin) (webinar)
Tue, April 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
During this discussion-based workshop, faculty will learn tips and strategies for preventing plagiarism. Faculty will also explore how to leverage tools to potentially detect plagiarism.