- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Landmark Forum (IT Staff)
July 24, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Imagine experiencing each day as new and unique, free from the constraints of the past and full of possibility.
Imagine having a coaching conversation that’s designed around the areas of life that are important to you.
Find out how to make that happen at an Introduction to the Landmark Forum for IT Staff. Light appetizers will be served.
The Landmark Forum is a program that inquires into what it means to be human, and what’s possible for us as human beings. Over 90% of the people who participate receive the following benefits:
- Greater effectiveness in relating to others
- Increased personal productivity
- Freedom in making the right choices/pursuing what is important to you
- Greater confidence
- Living life more fully
Rather than informative learning, which increases what people know and adds to their skills, Landmark’s programs are grounded in a model of transformative learning. Transformative learning gives people an awareness of the basic structures in which they know, think, and act in the world. From that awareness comes a fundamental shift in their effectiveness and peace of mind.