- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Navigating the Forms (Webinar)
June 12, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Make It Your Best Year Yet!
At this webinar, learn why performance management helps you achieve your professional goals and puts them in alignment with our organization’s strategic objectives. At this workshop, learn about Fordham IT’s Performance Management form, which is the foundation for the conversations you’ll have throughout the year about your job performance and progress toward achieving those goals.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a jumpstart on filling out your form during the session and to ask questions.
**A link to WebEx will be sent closer to the date.
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is for Fordham IT staff.