- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Making the Most of Mid-Year Reviews
November 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
THIS EVENT TO BE RESCHEDULED.
The mid-year review is your chance to interact with your staff and direct supervisor in a focused yet informal dialog that reviews goals and results for the year so far. Use it as an opportunity to
• adjust current goals to meet new needs
• identity new opportunities
• set plans for the second half of the year.
• plan for an effective mid-year review
For Fordham IT staff only.