- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Beginning-Year Workshop (Webinar)
June 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Make It Your Best Year Yet!
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and put them in alignment with our organization’s strategic objectives. At this workshop, learn about Fordham IT’s Performance Management form, which is the foundation for the conversations you’ll have throughout the year about your job performance and progress toward achieving those goals.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a jumpstart on filling out your form during the session and to ask questions.
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness at firstname.lastname@example.org