- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Beginning-Year Workshop (Webinar)
June 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Make It Your Best Year Yet!
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and put them in alignment with our organization’s strategic objectives. At this workshop, learn about Fordham IT’s Performance Management form, which is the foundation for the conversations you’ll have throughout the year about your job performance and progress toward achieving those goals.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a jumpstart on filling out your form during the session and to ask questions.
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness at email@example.com