- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Beginning-Year Workshop (Webinar)
June 26, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you on track with Performance Management?
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and align them with our organization’s strategic objectives. Read our recent article, “Keeping the Quality High: Performance Management at Fordham IT.” This workshop is for Fordham IT staff only.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness, at email@example.com