- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
FLEX1000 (Preparing to Teach in a Flexible Hybrid Model): Live Session: Getting Started with Panopto
August 27, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Our first Live Session of the Fall Semester will be about Panopto!
Panopto is a cloud-based video capture service that empowers you to record lectures and presentations using your computer’s audio, video, and desktop screen. Integrated with Blackboard and Zoom, Panopto also provides robust editing and accessibility services.
At this workshop, you will learn how to:
Record / upload lectures
Add / edit closed captioning
Embed recordings in Blackboard
The Live Session will be hosted by Calvin Byer and facilitated by Dr. Anne Fernald and Dr. Steve D’Agustino.