- Electronic ID: Answers to your questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Managing Your Digital Academic Identity (LC – Grad Students Only)
May 1, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
If you’re not managing your digital identity, then someone else is. Learn best practices and tips for protecting your privacy and privacy online. Find out how to best leverage social media for teaching and research.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).