- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- This event has passed.
Managing Your Digital Academic Identity (LC – Grad Students Only)
May 1, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
If you’re not managing your digital identity, then someone else is. Learn best practices and tips for protecting your privacy and privacy online. Find out how to best leverage social media for teaching and research.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).