- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Looking to the Spring – Setting up Your Blackboard Course (webinar)
November 20, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A techshop for those who’ve used Blackboard before but who need a refresher on certain parts of the system. We cover the basics including how to quickly set up your Blackboard course shell.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Course Files, User Management, Communication, Discussion Board, Course Copy, Course Availability