- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Looking to the Spring – Setting up Your Blackboard Course (webinar)
November 20, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A techshop for those who’ve used Blackboard before but who need a refresher on certain parts of the system. We cover the basics including how to quickly set up your Blackboard course shell.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Course Files, User Management, Communication, Discussion Board, Course Copy, Course Availability