- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Live Q&A: Technology in Fordham’s Classrooms (webinar)
Fri, January 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
LIVE Q&A: Using the Technology in Fordham’s Classrooms
Review the classroom technology with Media Services staff that you’ll need for online and hybrid teaching and learning; learn best practices to ensure a successful class; ask your questions about using room technology.
A link to the meeting will be sent with the registration confirmation.