- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Lindsay’s Recommended Apps (Webinar)
March 22, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Teachers, professors, and eLearning professionals often create or deliver learning solutions without having a huge budget to purchase tools. Many of the best tools for creating and delivering effective and engaging content are actually free, learn about the many tools available to instructional designers, instructors and eLearning developers today.
There are an extensive amount of ed tech tools available to educators today thanks to the ubiquitous access to the internet. In this session, we will filter the large amounts of free tools available on the web and share with you some of the best practices in using these powerful tools.