- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Lacuna Stories: Annotation Tools for the Classroom (RH)
March 30, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Lacuna Stories is an online annotation software platform from Stanford University that is designed to create new possibilities for social reading and collaborative learning. In this workshop you’ll learn how your students can engage more substantively with course material by annotating assigned readings in Lacuna Stories. Lacuna Stories can also provide you, as the instructor, with rich visualizations of students’ participation and overall class effort.
Read the blog post about Lacuna Stories by Shawn Hill, Instructional Technologist for Digital Scholarship.