- Working Remotely? 5 Ways to Establish an Effective Work Routine
- A New Normal
- Working Remotely? Practice Gratitude
- Working Remotely? Keep Moving!
- End of Week #2: Where We Are Now
- Working Remotely: A Different Way of Working
- Virtual Learning: Fordham IT Sets the Stage
- Fordham’s First Week in the Virtual Realm
- Instructional Design e-Learning Project in Jordan
- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- This event has passed.
Jadu Web Content Management Intro (LC)
Tue, February 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Introduction to Fordham’s web content policies, design and content guidelines, and best practices in web communications including writing for the web. Appropriate for web editors, supervisors, and anyone who will be preparing content for their department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or email@example.com.