- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Data Visualization with Tableau Public (grad students only)
Fri, March 6 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Data visualization allows scholars to display large amounts of data in digestible graphic form. Discover the basics of data visualization using Tableau Public, free software that allows you to create detailed visualizations using only a spreadsheet. This techshop will focus especially on digital humanities data, but all are welcome to attend.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).