- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Blackboard
Tue, September 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A broad introduction to Blackboard, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an introductory overview of the system and learn how to set up their course. This introduction will focus on issues specific to faculty who have never used Blackboard.
Instructors are guided through the following processes, step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Creating Folders, Adding Items, Hyperlinking to internet resources, Managing Users, sending Announcements and Email, creating Discussion Boards, and making your Course available.