- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Intro to G Suite & A Deep Dive on Google Drive (Wchstr)
February 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Want to learn about G Suite (formerly Google Apps), which is available to you here at Fordham? Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this learning opportunity! You’ll get an overview of our complete catalog of core and non-core G Suite apps.
With Google Drive as one of our more popular apps, we also give you an opportunity to interactively learn how to safely store and share files as well as collaborate with colleagues.
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**