- Bb Mailbag: Posting Your Grades on Blackboard
- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- This event has passed.
Intro to G Suite & A Deep Dive on Google Drive (Wchstr)
February 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Want to learn about G Suite (formerly Google Apps), which is available to you here at Fordham? Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this learning opportunity! You’ll get an overview of our complete catalog of core and non-core G Suite apps.
With Google Drive as one of our more popular apps, we also give you an opportunity to interactively learn how to safely store and share files as well as collaborate with colleagues.
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**