- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Intro to Data Visualization with Tableau Public (grad students only)
March 6, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Data visualization allows scholars to display large amounts of data in digestible graphic form. Discover the basics of data visualization using Tableau Public, free software that allows you to create detailed visualizations using only a spreadsheet.