- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Intermediate Excel (for students)
November 16, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
Learn how to step up your Excel spreadsheets, including spreadsheet organization and design, basic logical formulas, and an introduction to analytics with pivot tables.
Prerequisite: Access to Excel and some experience with Excel spreadsheets.
After the workshop, all registrants, including those who do not attend, will receive a link to the recorded workshop and slides.