- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Making Gender Equality Possible in the Workplace and Our Communities (RH)
September 18, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Calvin Byer, Assistant Director, Innovation / Change Integration and Katherine Gomez, Head Cloud Agile Systems Management Team, and your IT colleagues, to discuss innovative and inclusive approaches for mobilizing ourselves and others to become advocates for gender equality.
During the walk, Calvin and Katherine will introduce HeForShe, a global solidarity movement for gender equality that provides a systematic approach to empower people to become change agents for achieving gender equality.