- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Improving Efficiency and Being Green
August 28, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
How can Fordham IT improve its efficiency in its internal business operations?
How can Fordham IT become more environmentally friendly?
How can we encourage our colleagues to be more conscious of their use of our resources?
Discuss these questions with your colleagues on this walk, led by Luis Santiago, Business Office Operations Manager, along with his staff, Melanie Fairfax (based at Dealy) and Nerry Lennon (based at 1 Fordham Plaza). Find out what the Business Office’s roles and responsibilities are and how this office supports YOU.
Did you know the Business Office is responsible for the following?
- Purchasing supplies, creating work orders, processing quotes and invoices,
- Defining quotes, invoices, electronic requisitions and purchase orders
- Reducing paper usage and other resources
- Making sure vendors receive accurate information to ensure the University’s needs are efficiently met