- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Good Health By Choice, Not Chance (RH)
September 26, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for the next Fordham IT Innovation Walk
Did you know…
• You’re not destined to suffer the same diseases as your parents and grandparents
• You’re not doomed to age-related aches and pains
• Environment, food, and lifestyle choices play a big role in your health
Join your colleagues in a discussion about genetics and epigenetics, and about how good health is a matter of choice, not chance!
Meet at the McGinley Center. We leave and return promptly.
This walk will also be offered at Lincoln Center, on Wednesday, September 27. RSVP.