- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk for May for IT Staff
May 22, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
What would YOU like to discuss on this walk?
Let us know when you sign up. We’ll post the submitted choices and ask for your vote a few days before the walk. The topic will be announced the day before the walk.
It’s not necessary to submit a topic or lead the walk, if your topic is chosen. All IT staff are welcome and encouraged to walk.
Walk takes place at the New York Botanical Garden. Meet out front at the McGinley Center. Bring your Fordham ID in order to gain entry to gardens.