- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- This event has passed.
Google Docs for Peer and Instructor Feedback (webinar)
Thu, August 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Google Docs can be used as a powerful tool to allow students to offer feedback to one another on class assignments, or to annotate course readings. The quick and easy setup of Google Docs, and the intuitive interface make it a great choice for instructor feedback (on writing assignments) as well. Learn more about how you can integrate Google Docs into your course/s.