- Working Remotely? 5 Ways to Establish an Effective Work Routine
- A New Normal
- Working Remotely? Practice Gratitude
- Working Remotely? Keep Moving!
- End of Week #2: Where We Are Now
- Working Remotely: A Different Way of Working
- Virtual Learning: Fordham IT Sets the Stage
- Fordham’s First Week in the Virtual Realm
- Instructional Design e-Learning Project in Jordan
- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- This event has passed.
G Suite for Teaching (RH)
February 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Review the basics of using G Suite, Google’s powerful set of apps, in your classes. We’ll also go over some useful tips and tricks for enabling collaboration, document creation, and more.
EdTech Resources: http://facultytech.it.fordham.edu/index.php/techshops/google-apps/