- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
G Suite Best Practices for Faculty and Staff (RH)
December 19, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
G Suite is a powerful set of apps that helps you email, schedule meetings, store files, collaborate, and more. It’s used at Fordham in the classroom, for research, and in the office.
Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this in-person opportunity to learn about how to make the most of G Suite. You’ll get a thorough overview of G Suite’s core apps, including Gmail and Calendar. You’ll also get some hands-on instruction about how to safely store and share Google Drive files with colleagues and students.
We look forward to hosting you!