- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Formatting Your Paper in Word (grad students only)
November 23, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Most graduate schools at Fordham University have specific requirements for formatting a dissertation, thesis, or even a semester paper. Learn how to use Microsoft Word to create page numbers, tables of content, document structure, references, and more.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, Graduate Student Liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).