- Electronic ID: Answers to your questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Faculty Technology Orientation 2018 (RH)
August 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
All new and returning faculty are invited to this orientation, which takes place at the beginning of the school year. IT staff offer an overview of all IT services and developments relevant to teaching and research. Faculty also have a chance to meet with new colleagues, as well as discuss their views and expectations of technology services for the upcoming academic year with Fordham IT team members. A light breakfast and lunch are provided.
Join your colleagues and Fordham IT staff to refresh your familiarity with Fordham’s rich technology resources. The event will take place at the Rose Hill campus in Walsh Library, O’Hare Special Collections (4th floor).
9:00 Coffee & Muffins
9:30 Welcome and overview of Fordham’s technology resources
- Technology support for faculty at Fordham
- Faculty Technology Centers
- Teaching & Learning Environment (Media Services)
- Communicating with Fordham IT
- Learning Management System
- Research support
- My.Fordham.edu’s essential tools for your classes
- Additional IT training and support
10:10 New technology resources
10:20 Class is cancelled, but you can keep in touch!
10:30 Accessibility issues
11:00 IT Security at Fordham
11:15 Library services overview
11:30 Google Suite for the classroom