- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Faculty Technology Day: The Equalizing Power of Technology in Education
May 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Explore the potential power and effective use of technology in creating a universal access to education – teaching learning and research – in traditional as well as non-traditional settings via means that might have been impossible even a decade ago.
Chancey Fleet, Assistive Technology Coordinator, Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library, New York Public Library
Tim Swift, PhD, Associate Professor, Management Department, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
- Universal design
- Faculty Showcase: Tools for Teaching
- Best data practices for research
- And much more!
Full agenda forthcoming.
Stay Connected to Faculty Technology Day!
Mobile app for the day coming soon
Twitter: #factechday18 and follow us: @FordhamIT
Also on Tap
- Hot lunch
- Wine and cheese reception
- Great door prizes
Read about a previous Faculty Technology Day.