- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Endnote Overview for Better Student Papers (RH)
March 8, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This TechShop gives an overview of Fordham’s free bibliographic software, Endnote. Learn how to easily import references from Fordham’s Library databases, as well as other journals.
Endnote saves you and your students time because it lets you effortlessly change the bibliographic styles of your references on the fly.