- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- Planning for What’s Next
- A Student’s Perspective: Virtual Learning at Home
- This event has passed.
Endnote Overview for Better Student Papers (RH)
March 5, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This TechShop gives you an overview of Fordham’s free bibliographic software, Endnote. Learn how to easily import references from Fordham’s Library databases, as well as other journals.
Endnote saves you and your students time because it lets you effortlessly change the bibliographic styles of your references on the fly.