- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Developing a Personal Learning Network (PLN) (webinar)
March 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how a robust, online PLN enables you to tap into support and resources on a scale that is not possible in traditional, face-to-face professional development opportunities. Moreover, you can share your online PLN skills with your students, enabling them to take ownership of their own life-long learning process.
In this session, you will:
- Learn best practices and strategies for developing your own PLN on Twitter.
- Learn how to tweet
- Understand how to use hashtags
- Find out about tools to schedule and archive tweets, and to manage your online network
EDTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/treglia/pln/