- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Conference and Classroom Presentations (Webinar)
February 21, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn about design basics, as well as how to add animation, music, and video to your PowerPoint or Google Slides. We also review free media resources to use in your presentations.