- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Classroom and Conference Presentations (RH – Grad Students Only)
September 11, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Step up your next presentation! Learn design basics and how to add animation, music, and video to your PowerPoint or Google Slides. You’ll also discover free media resources to use in your presentations.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).