- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- This event has passed.
Creating Presentations for a Virtual Classroom or Conference (grad students)
Wed, September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In the world of COVID-19, most classes and conferences are being held at least partially, if not entirely, online. In this webinar, you can learn how to prepare both mentally and technologically for your virtual presentations, including tips for organizing your slides, where to find and how to add media, and how to present yourself on camera.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, Graduate Student Liaison for Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services (FTS).