- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Video (Webinar)
October 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Review the process of creating and editing audio and video. We’ll discuss guidelines for framing, lighting, and camera angles, as well as an overview (and finding resources) for A/V editing on your computer and at the university.