- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- This event has passed.
Course Continuity Q&A (webinar)
March 17, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you have questions about your course continuity strategy? Wondering which synchronous or asynchronous tools will work best for your particular class? What to find out what others are doing in their classes?
At Tea Times with IT, Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services team can answer questions and discuss technology solutions and resources available to you and your students for remote learning.
Resources for course continuity.