- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Cisco Phone Training (RH)
June 20, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your Cisco phone has many powerful features. Are you making the most of them? Learn about them in this workshop! Features to be covered include how to use:
- the phone’s searchable directory
- automatic call distribution and routing
- enterprise faxing
- integrated video conferencing
- call forwarding of your extension to your cellphone or computer
- your computer as if it was your University phone
- enhanced voicemail management
- converting voicemail to email and vice versa
- a Bluetooth connection with your mobile device and your Cisco phone