- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- Planning for What’s Next
- A Student’s Perspective: Virtual Learning at Home
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Intro (webinar)
Mon, April 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A broad workshop introduction to Blackboard Learn, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an overview of the system and learn how to set up their course shell aimed at those faculty who haven’t traditionally used this tool before.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design (Managing Course Menu); Adding Content (Creating Folders and Items, Using the WYSIWYG Text Editor, Hyperlinking and Attachments); Course Files (Batch Upload); User Management (Deleting Users vs Making them Unavailable, Adding Users); Communication (Announcements, Email); the Discussion Board (Forum set up, Resources); Course availability.
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.