- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Intro (webinar)
March 17, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A broad workshop introduction to Blackboard Learn, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an overview of the system and learn how to set up their course shell aimed at those faculty who haven’t traditionally used this tool before.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design (Managing Course Menu); Adding Content (Creating Folders and Items, Using the WYSIWYG Text Editor, Hyperlinking and Attachments); Course Files (Batch Upload); User Management (Deleting Users vs Making them Unavailable, Adding Users); Communication (Announcements, Email); the Discussion Board (Forum set up, Resources); Course availability.
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.
Perfect for preparing for course continuity.