- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Gradecenter (RH)
May 8, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An introduction to Blackboard’s Grade Center. Using their own syllabus, instructors learn the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students using the Grade Center. Instructors should bring a copy of their syllabus (including grade structure).