- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Grade Center (webinar)
Thu, September 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Did you know the Grade Center in Blackboard can calculate grades, organize student-submitted assignments, record the last time each student accessed the course, and include point-and-click rubrics to facilitate scoring of assignments?
Using your own syllabus, this workshop will help you through the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students in the Grade Center.
Have a copy of your syllabus at the ready (including grade structure) to make the most of this session.