- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Collaborate (webinar)
Fri, September 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in lieu of in-class meetings is a great way to retain a “live” synchronous experience. Collaborate provides an online virtual classroom and meeting space within Fordham’s Blackboard environment, allowing users to connect via audio, see each other via webcams, use a chat tool, collaborate on documents, and view presentations. Instructors will also be shown other tools that may be helpful to enrich Collaborate sessions..